Terms and Conditions
- theflowerbank.co.uk are owned and operated by The Flower Bank Ltd whose administration office is:- Bankdale Farm – Wreay, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA4 0RS
- These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the www.theflowerbank.co.uk website, and your relationship with The Flower Bank Ltd the website operator.
- The purpose of this website is to retail Floral Sundries to Business Customers (“Products”).
- theflowerbank.co.uk and the Products are intended for and directed solely at those who access theflowerbank.co.uk from the United Kingdom. If you are accessing theflowerbank.co.uk from a location outside of the UK, you are responsible for complying with the laws which apply in that jurisdiction.
- These Terms and Conditions take precedence over and exclude any terms and conditions which you may introduce.
- We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on this Site. The change of Terms and Conditions shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by you upon making a purchase using the Site.
- Throughout the Terms and Conditions, when we refer to “we”, “us”, “our” etc, we are referring to The Flower Bank Ltd. When we refer to “you” we are referring to you the customer.
- In these Terms and Conditions:- “Contract” shall mean a contract concluded between The Flower Bank Ltd and you in terms of Clause 5.8 of these Terms and Conditions. “Delivery” shall mean delivery of the Order in accordance with Clause 8 of these Terms and Conditions. “Products” shall mean the goods and products available from theflowerbank.co.uk which are supplied to you; “Order” shall mean your order for Products received by email, telephone, fax or letter to us directly or made on theflowerbank.co.uk.
- When you register with theflowerbank.co.uk you must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and accurate. You must provide the correct address for any credit card or debit card you use to make any payments to theflowerbank.co.uk
- When you register to use theflowerbank.co.uk we ask that you create a username and password. You must take all reasonable steps to keep this password secure, and must not let anyone else use it. You are responsible for all activities and orders that are submitted using your password. If you have reason to suspect that anyone else has your password, please let us know immediately so that we can cancel it and issue a new one.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You can cancel this agreement at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use theflowerbank.co.uk shall not affect your or our rights or obligations.
Products and Prices
- Our prices are stated in Pounds Sterling only.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the Products are described as fairly and accurately as possible. We also endeavour to ensure that price and availability information is published as accurately as possible and is kept up to date. In the unlikely event that theflowerbank.co.uk contains any inaccurate, incomplete or out of date information we shall endeavour to rectify this as soon as is practicable.
- We reserve the right to make changes to theflowerbank.co.uk and to details of Products without notice and with no liability on our part. All Products are subject to availability.
- Please note that the images we use in this site are representations only, and should not be taken to be an accurate depiction of any particular product.
Placing your Order
- When you click the “Checkout button”, you will be taken through our order process. On the final screen we will show your name, billing address, delivery address, e-mail address, details of your Order and the total price payable by you. You may amend your Order or correct any of the information which you have provided to us by returning to your shopping cart. If you are satisfied that your personal and Order details are correct, click on Confirm. This will take you to the payment section of the Site which securely processes your order.
- When you click on “Submit”, your order will be sent to us. A message will appear on screen acknowledging this. Payment will be taken as soon as your credit or debit card details have been authorised if using this payment option. We will also send you an e-mail as soon as reasonably practicable after your Order has been sent acknowledging that your order has been received. This acknowledgment does not amount to an acceptance of your Order.
- We will try to ensure that all prices on theflowerbank.co.uk are accurate. If any pricing errors come to our attention, by whatever means, we will take reasonable steps to inform you and we will give you the option to reconfirm the Order at the corrected price or cancel it. If we cannot contact you, the Order will be treated as cancelled. If the Order is cancelled, for whatever reason, a full refund will be made.
- Payment can be made using most major credit & debit cards. We take all reasonable precautions to keep your order and payment details secure, but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by you as a result of unauthorised access to the information which you have provided to us.
- You confirm that the credit or debit card with which you make payment is held validly in your name. We cannot be held liable for any delays or non-delivery which may occur if credit or debit card provider does not authorise payment. You should also ensure that any information supplied by you is correct before proceeding to payment. We do not accept responsibility or offer refunds if you provide incorrect information.
- Delivery charges are specified in the Delivery section of theflowerbank.co.uk
- The cost of packing and delivery is shown prior to confirming your Order.
- Any delivery date is an estimate only and time of delivery is not essential to the contract between the parties. Reasonable allowance should be made for Orders made over the weekend and at public holidays.
- Please allow up to 5 days for delivery in exceptional circumstances.
Cancellation and Return
- You have the right to cancel your Order for any reason, at any time, up to 10 working days after the day following the delivery of the Product by contacting us.
- Your right to cancel is on the basis that we will be able to re-sell the Products to another customer as new when you return them to us; so please do not use or open any sealed packaging. If a product is not suitable for re-sale, then you shall lose your right to return.
- If you have any questions about a Product or need help on deciding whether or not to keep them, please contact Customer Services for more information.
- If the Product has already been delivered or posted to you, you must return the Product to us and we will credit your credit or debit card within 48 hours, beginning with the day on which notice of cancellation was given, provided that the Product has been returned to us.
- You should return a Product to:- The Flower Bank, Bankdale Farm, Wreay, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA4 0RS
- You should enclose a copy of the original invoice. When returning a Product, we recommend that you use recorded delivery or obtain a proof of posting.
- Please use the original packaging to return a Product. Where this is not suitable, please use packaging of an equivalent quality. Failure to do so may result in damage to the product which you will be liable for.
- You must notify us of any shortage, damage or defect in the Product within 7 days of delivery or you will have been deemed to accept the Product. If the Product is found to be faulty or defective, then we will offer you either a replacement or a full refund where appropriate.
Warranties and Liabilities
- We shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure the Products are of satisfactory quality, comply with the descriptions given and are fit for the purpose for which the Products are reasonably intended.
- Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We aim to deal with any complaints in a fair and confidential manner. Any complaints or communications should be directed to:- The Flower Bank, Bankdale Farm, Wreay, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA4 0RS
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content of theflowerbank.co.uk are protected by national and international laws and treaties. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on theflowerbank.co.uk without written permission from us.
- No license is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trademark or service marks of theflowerbank.co.uk or its licensors.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall remain as valid.
- This contract shall be governed by English law and the parties hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Failure to enforce any right or obligation under these Terms and Conditions shall not extinguish our right to enforce the same in the future.
- These Terms and Conditions contain headings and other aspects of formatting for ease of use only. No heading or aspect of formatting should be taken to form part of these Terms and Conditions.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded.